STEP by STEP makeup: Pink & Gold
Step by step make up tutorial.
Lately I’ve been loving lighter colours so I wanted to use my BareMinerals pink cream eye colour (it has a lot of sparkles!) but I had no idea what other eyeshadows I want to use. After all I decided to finish the look with a GOSH palette that has some pretty, light colours. I felt like taking photos too so I can show you a step by step tutorial 🙂
These are the eyeshadows I’ve used: light yellow, brown, pink, gold (with some orange tone)
STEP by STEP:
1. Apply your eyeshadow primer.
2. I applied a glittery creamy pink base from BareMinerals.
3. I apllied the brown shade from the GOSH palette into the crease.
4. I blended it.
5. I blended the brown with the gold-orange eyeshadow.
6. I applied the light yellow as highlight under the brows and in the inner corner.
7. I applied the brown shade to the lower lashes and to the outer V.
8. Then I used a white jumbo pencil to the waterline.
9. I put a little bit of pink eyeshadow on my eyelid.
10. Apply mascara. Done!
The Body Shop Blush 01
NYX Jumbo Pencil (Milk)
BareMinerals Prime Time (Pink Sugar)
Chanel Le Volume De Chanel Mascara
Jil Sanders Lip Gloss