Step by step make up tutorial.
1. Apply your eyeshadow primer.
2. I applied a glittery creamy pink base from BareMinerals.
3. I apllied the brown shade from the GOSH palette into the crease.
4. I blended it.
5. I blended the brown with the gold-orange eyeshadow.
6. I applied the light yellow as highlight under the brows and in the inner corner.
7. I applied the brown shade to the lower lashes and to the outer V.
8. Then I used a white jumbo pencil to the waterline.
9. I put a little bit of pink eyeshadow on my eyelid.
10. Apply mascara. Done!